The Name Game
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car),Turdy Bob Caravan
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie),Chocolate Chocolate Chip
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name), J-Phi
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),Pink Kitty
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),Renee Jamestown
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first),Phi-jo
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),The Aqua Coke
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),Arthur Harold
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy),Pink Hershey
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),Renee Jay
And a few more…
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),Green Galveston
12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower).Autumn Daisy
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)Orange Shorty
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),Pancake Willow
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),The Sewing Sunny Tour
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Apparently the blogging world is shutting the door in my face. After two attempts to set up a blog, we'll see if this one survives! Gah!! Talk about frustrating!!!!!
So I guess I'll just jump on in....
Friday was homecoming in our little town. My 4 year old, who just started preschool this fall, got to ride on one of the floats (and by "float," I mean a pickup truck pulling a trailer w/ 30 preschoolers on it! This is midwest living at it's finest!)
He was soo excited to be apart of it though!!! They even made shirts w/ blue and gold handprints on them just for the occasion.
Ashlee also had a good time--Daddy came home early to watch the parade w/ us, and Grandma L. even came down! Ashlee got TONS of candy, and w/ Grandma around, got to eat far more more than she needed! She even shared w/ big brother when he was done w/ the parade. All in all, it was a great afternoon. It was such a beautiful day--high 60's, and sunny--perfect parade weather!! It sure beat sitting out in the 90 degree sun watching the Fourth of July parade!!!
So far this weekend, I've gotten nothing accomplished. What a waste! We did manage to watch a few movies: "We Are Marshall," w/ hunky Matthew McConahey, "I am Reed Fish," (a not-so memorable movie...) , and a low budge horror flick, "Abandoned." The only one I'd reccomend is "We are Marshall." Earlier in the week we rented "Knocked Up," which was hilarious!! One of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time!
and so far all I've managed to do is get the pieces cut out. Hopefully tomorrow the kids will give me some time and I can get it started. I also found a cute little tutorial at Making It Fun for making cloth shoes that I'd like to try this week. I also have plans for a fleece jacket and pants set for McKenna (McCalls M5220), some p.j. pants for Ashlee, and I need to get started on some Christmas presents. Oh, and McKenna seems to be rapidly growing out of her size M diapers, which means I need to get started on her Large stash. If only I had as much time and ambition as I had ideas!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some progress to show off!!!