Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What a crazy summer!

I've been extremely lax in posting this summer, and I apologize for that. It's just been such a whirlwind so far, I'm surprised I'm still standing! We've made it through 4 birthdays, backyard BBQ's, swimming pool adventures, zoo adventures, and more, and finally we are winding down. School starts for Braydon in less than three weeks! I can hardly believe it. This year he will be doing half-day Kindergarden--every day, so this will be new and exciting.

We put our house up for sale, in hopes that it will sell for what we need and we can start thinking about moving out of South Dakota!! I thought this day would never come, but I'm glad Dustin is finally on board w/ getting out of here. I'm so ready for change, and SO ready to live somewhere that has a fabric store closer than 90 miles! LOL!

I've been sewing up a storm lately--tons of custom orders, and I made the leap w/ a friend and opened a Hyena Cart! It's www.hyenacart.com/whimsicalprairie if you want to check it out!! We just had our first stocking last Friday, and I'd say it went pretty well for being newcomers to a huge site!

That's the big news right now--I've got lots of garden pictures and sewing project pics to upload--hopefully later tonight I'll get my act in gear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment