Unfortunately, the only "before" picture I took was partway into the refinishing. It orginally had some very lovely 90's faux painted florals on each of the drawers. They were some sort of sticker, and a huge pain to sand off! So this picture is after sanding, and before priming...
|After sanding, before priming|
I used the Sunshine prints I made as my color inspiration for the dresser. I was able to use all paints that I already had, so this dresser make-over was pretty much free. I did have to buy new knobs. :) I painted the frame part of the dresser a medium grey, and then painted each drawer a color to match the prints--pink, yellow, and aqua. I used my Silhouette cutting machine to import some of the flower graphics I had used for the prints, and turned them into cut files. I then cut them out of vinyl, and used them as stencils to paint on the flowers on each drawer. I used acrylic paints because of their quick dry time. It was a bit time consuming and tedious, but the end result was definitely worth it. I have a unique, custom piece for my baby girl!
Linking up to these great parties!