Friday, January 9, 2009

Finally, some sewing!

I finally broke out the machines again! I've been battling a cold, UTI, and morning sickness for the past two weeks, and I'm finally feeling better!!! I forgot how much pregnancy drains your immune system! And I'm learning how bad morning (all-day really!) sickness sucks!! I've never had it so bad before!!
So, in the spirit of feeling better, I decided to sew something for the new little bub to be! Both pieces are from Ottober 05/06, and the embroidery is from a seller on Etsy. I'm so excited w/ how it turned out--I can't wait to have a little babe to put it on!!

3 comments:

  1. That is seriosly so cute!! Was it very hard? Next baby we have I want to make some outfits like that, my babe is so tall that none of the onsies have really fit her well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie, it was a super easy outfit to do! The onesie is super fast--I've done 5 or 6 of them now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete