Friday, August 8, 2014

School Belle Skort by Peek a Boo Patterns

Hey everyone! I had the privilege of testing out the newest release from Peek a Boo Patterns!  It's called the School Belle Skort, and it's absolutely adorable!

I tested the size 7 for McKenna--who normal wears a 6x/7 in ready to wear sizes.  For the fabric I used khaki colored twill from Joanns.  This skort is not a quick sew, but the results are worth it. The box pleats, buttonhole elastic for the waistband, and hidden shorts make this a real winner in my book!  We just switched to a uniform school last year, so this skort will be perfect for school--I will be making a few more of these for all my girls!

McKenna is very happy with her new skort, and was more than willing to do pics--so there are a few!







She thought it was hilarious I asked her to pull the skirt up! How many times will a mama say that?

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment