Thursday, February 26, 2015

Star Wars Fun-to-Go Kids Tote

Hey all!  Today I have an awesome little bag to show you!  My youngest son was invited to a Star Wars themed birthday party, and I just happened to come across the cutest Star Wars themed fabric at the quilt shop the last time I was there--it seemed too coincidental not to jump on it!  I really struggle with sewing for 'older' boys--the birthday boy will be 6, but eventually I settled on a simple tote bag, and figured I could add in some fun things.  The pattern I went with is The Fun-to-Go Kids Tote by Fishsticks Designs, which you can find here. It's a quick sew that has a great end product. I'm made a few of these, and every one turns out so cute!

I purchased a small lego set to include, and am hoping to find a few other things as well. Any ideas?  

A couple pics:




Happy Sewing!


3 comments: