Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Gifts!!

I have soo much catching up to do!!! Whew!! What a crazy month it has been!!! I'm a little sad that Christmas is (almost) over, but also soo relieved!!!! It is such a stressing time of year!!! I'm running low on time today--as I still have some "holiday" baking to do--we have ANOTHER Christmas to go to this weekend (that's the beauty of having SO much family local!! And having 2 sets of divorced parents!)

Anyways, I wanted to share some of the homemade holiday gifts!
First off, the finished kitchen!
kitchen stocked kitchen up close

We "stocked" it with "Melissa and Doug" goodies (this and this) and the kids are absolutely in LOVE with it!!!

Next, three finished Waldorf dolls--one for Ashlee, one for McKenna, and one for my niece Cloey! I made each dolly a blankie and pillow too!
all 3 dolls doll with blankie

And lastly, the girls in the Christmas dresses I made for them!
Ashlee dress kenna dress

Ashlee's dress was Butterick pattern 4434, and Kenna's was Butterick 3782. I'll definetly be making more of these for the girls!! I'm looking for some birthday fabric for McKenna right now!! So if anyone knows of any cute girly cupcake fabric--please let me know!!!
I was especially proud of myself with these two dresses, as they were my first attempts at putting in zippers--and they came out pretty well!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Jodee!

    The kitchen is just beautiful, does your hubby want to send one over to Australia for me? :D I absolutely love it!

    The girls look great in their dresses! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your homemade gifts - they are incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete