I thought I would take some time this morning to think about what I wanted to accomplish over the next year.
1. Lose the baby weight!
2. Spend more quality time with the kids--I know I spend all day with them, but I want to make more use of the time--more learning, more focus.
3. Eat out less. Not that we out A LOT--but we do have pizza almost once a week, and sometimes we are eating out 2-3 times a week. I need to manage my time better, and cook more!
4. Become a better wife.
5. Start a vacation fund. Hubby and I ARE going to Hawaii in Dec. of 2009. It will be our 5 year anniversary, and since we never got a honeymoon--this is our time. We need to start saving now though!
6. Make new friends. Real life friends. Since becoming a stay at home mom, it's been easier to meet people online, and I've avoiding meeting new people in my real life. We lived in this town for 3 years, and I hardly know anyone. I need to work on becoming part of the community.
7. Go to church more. Since having the kids, we've been neglecting church, and each year it gets worse and worse. With Kenna almost being one now, there's no reason we can't start going more regularly now.
Those are the big ones--and the most realistic!! The one I could add on there, would be move--but since I'm not the one working right now, it can't really be my goal.