Thursday, March 20, 2008

Summer Dresses!

My first projects on my new machine!!! Some summery dresses for my girls.
First up, Ashlee's. I used McCalls pattern MP251, and a ribbed knit. This dress was a real PITA to put together, but the end result was worth it! Too bad it's about a 1/2 size too big on her!! Oh, well, she likes it, and it definetly has room to grow!

Lastly, Kennas! Her's was just a simple swing dress from McCalls-not sure on the exact pattern--I'm pretty sure it was a stitch-n-save...I used a carebear cotton print, and we even had a diaper cover that matched! (made by a mama on Diaper Sewing Divas)


  1. So cute..! I prefer cool and comfortable dresses for kids. Well done job..

  2. Good work..! I too sewed a similar summer dress for my daughter. She is very happy now.