Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rar!

Some new clothes for my lil' monster, Kenna!

This first set I used a woman's tee I found at the thrift store for a buck; it's the stripey material. I managed to get a medium pair of Little Comet Tails Crescent Moon Yoga Pants, and the sleeves for the t-shirt. The embroidery came from Embroidery Library, and was not supposed to look like Kirby gone mad! I tried to make it more girly, by using the pink, but wasn't quite the result I wanted...oh well, Kenna still likes it!!

The other set is another pair of CMYP, in black velour, and a ready to wear onesie that I embroidered another monster on--this is my favorite set so far, even if the embroidery is a little low!



3 comments:

  1. That is so cute, you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are awesome! What size was the women's tshirt you used and what pattern is the shirt you made? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm not sure what size the shirt was--either Large or XL I'm guessing! And the pattern is from Kwik Sew 3607!!!

    ReplyDelete