Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gifts

A few things I've made over the last couple of days:

A gift for my friends baby (he's not here yet--but very soon!!)

(Hopefully she likes cowboys! LOL!)

Two bibs, cotton woven on one side, and backed w/ terry. Love this print!!!


And a picture frame I "made." This was so easy! I got the frame and the cowboy wooden parts at Hobby Lobby--the cowboy pieces were already painted, so all I did was stain the frame, paint on "Lil' cowpoke" and glue on the cowboy pieces! Easy peasy, but it looks so cute!


Next project was an apron for a swap I'm in right now. I had originally wanted to do this pattern, but once I got it, it looked harder than I imagined, and I was running short on time, so instead I opted for this tutorial. I left of the pocket, b/c I didn't like it--I actually ripped off the pocket--I had sewn in on, and it was too much...and I'm not 100% satisfied with the results, but it's still cute, and wearable! If I did it again, there are a few things I would change..but that's another post! Anyways, some pics: (it's reversible too! oooo!)
And some snappy towels to match!

1 comment:

  1. WAY cute snappy towels and aprons! You are VERY talented!!!

    ReplyDelete