Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!!

One of the things that I do to try and help our beautiful planet, is cloth diaper. I love cloth diapering--they are cute, they save me money, and they help our planet. Something like 18 billion disposable diapers go into a landfill each year--and each one takes around 500 years to decompose...that's a lot of stinky diapers sitting around for a very long time!
Anyways, of course, if you know me by now, you know that I make my own diapers! One of my online friends asked me to make her some diapers as well, and I just packed them up today for her! I couldn't resist taking a pic of them all together though first!

Here they are! 10 pocket diapers, using the Very Baby AIO pattern. All with aplix closures, PUL outers, and suedecloth inners. PUL colors are Candy Pink (top left), Raspberry Pink (top right), Ocean Blue (bottom left), and Pale Pink, and Butter Yellow (bottom right).

No comments:

Post a Comment