Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Birthday present for McKenna

Since hubs is out of town this week, it means that I stay up super late working on projects--it's easier for me to sleep without him when I'm dead tired I guess. Last night I was up until 1 am, watching Bravo (love the housewives--all seasons!), and working on a birthday pressie for McKenna.

I finished it though--and the exhaustion this morning was totally worth it! She will love it! I would like to make something to go with it...but I'm not sure what yet. Hopefully I'll think of something soon, as her party is on Saturday!

Pattern is Mermae from Bit of Whimsy Dolls. I love all her patterns, and have made many of them. They go together easy, and fairly fast--I started Mermae at 10:30p or so.... The fabric is Riley Blake, Feeling Groovy, and matches her birthday dress I made for her (that I still need to post about!).

IMG_5480

Isn't she adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment