Thursday, March 7, 2013

Matryoshka Katie Jumper

Project #5 of my 52 items in 2013!

I finished this last week, but am just now getting around to posting pics.  This is another Katie Jumper from Fishsticks Designs patterns.  I love love love Bonnie's patterns, and this one is no exception!  The first one I made fit Cecelia great, but was a bit hard to get on.  It's tough getting her arm through the arm holes without straining the side seams.  I'm sure it's because my lil chub is well, a lil chub! She's just barely 6 months, and I'm sewing 12 months for her!  I modified this second one slightly in hopes of easing the dressing process; I added length to the straps (1"), and also added snaps and an opening to the back. Unfortunately, they didn't help.  Oh well, it's still super cute, and definitely wearable! 

Pattern Info:

Fabric Info:
Bodice and straps: Kona solids
Skirt: baby corduroy from JoAnns (part of the Doodles collection)
Embellishments: Vinyl cut using my Silhouette, design from the Silhouette online store.




Not the best modeling shot of my peanut, but she's been battling RSV for 13 days now, so she hasn't been the most cooperative little girl lately.  :)  She still looks cute when she's sleeping though!

Happy Thursday!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment