Thursday, April 24, 2014

Peek-a-Boo Patterns Rio Racerback

Hey all! This week I was fortunate enough to get chosen to test the newest release by Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop--the Rio Racerback Tank and Dress.  It was just released today, and is on sale so hurry up and grab this one! It's a great pattern, and the perfect summer staple!
My favorite things to sew are easy, comfortable, basic pieces, and this pattern fits the bill perfectly.  I was able to sew a dress for McKenna in a little over an hour, and with less than a yard of fabric.  Yes!  I love that there is the tank and dress option, the gathered neckline, and of course, the racer back.  It's sporty, yet causal and fun. Both my oldest girls love the design, and have requested me to make several more!
 I used a lightweight jersey stripe I purchased from Girl Charlee, and used gray interlock for the binding. The neon pink stripe screams SUMMER to me, and this dress is the perfect compliment.
 I finished a tank for Ashlee last night, but haven't had time to grab pics, so hopefully you'll see those later this week! Until then, Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment