Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baby Girl's "nursery"

So it's been awhile since I've updated here--but I've had good reason--I'm 33 weeks preggo with number 5, and it's a GIRL!! I have been having so much fun making stuff for baby girl, and wanted to share it.

Since this is baby #5 for us, space is getting a little limited. Our house is currently a three bedroom; and with 2 boys and 2 girls at the moment, it works great--bunk beds in each room, and they still have tons of floor space. We have plans of adding a couple more bedrooms downstairs, but they won't be finished by the time baby is due, so she will be rooming with us for awhile. Which actually makes more sense, as we co-sleep the first year anyways. :)

I have dedicated a wall in our room to baby girl, and so for now, that is her 'nursery'. I thought I would share a few pics today, and then share more detailed posts on things later this week.


cecelia wall
Baby Girl's 'nursery'

dresser complete
Dresser that I painted
dresser side
Side view of the dresser
dream sparkle shine
Dream, Sparkle, Shine wall hanging made by me
elephant sunshine
 Prints on the dresser: RWE quote print made by me, Animal balloon print from Trafalgarssquare on Etsy
elephant parade
 Elephant parade print on dresser (from same shop as above)

changing table cover
Changing pad cover I made
 I'm really pleased with how it's coming together.  Some days I really wish I had an entire room to devote to baby girl (like when I'm surfing Project Nursery!), but I know that this little space is more than enough for one little babe.  And hopefully next spring we'll have bedrooms downstairs, and then I will have an entire room to do up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment