Thursday, July 12, 2012

Diapers, diapers, diapers!!

I've been crazy busy sewing up dipes for our upcoming arrival.  Just thought I would share a few of my favorites!


diaper stack
Stack of small fitteds, made from the Very Baby Cloth Diaper pattern.  Organic Bamboo velour inners and outers, with snap in soakers.
.

diaper inside
Inside of Very Baby Cloth Diaper fitted--snap in soaker
diaper outside
Outside of Very Baby Cloth Diaper fitted
IMG_9187
AI2 made from the My Little Munchkin pattern.  Berry PUL outer, suedecloth inner, and snap in soaker.
IMG_9189
Inside view of My Little Munchkin AI2
IMG_9192
Outside view of My Little Munchkin AI2
IMG_9209
A12 made from my favorite diaper pattern--the Very Baby Basic AIO.  Minkee outer (from Riley Blake's line called Sunny Happy Skies), hidden PUL, suedecloth inner, and snap in soaker.
IMG_9210
Inside view of Very Baby Baic AI2
IMG_9212
Outside view of Very Baby Basic AI2
twin dotty dipes
Twin Dotty AI2's--Very Baby Basic AIO pattern, PUL from Michael Miller, suedecloth inners.
twin dotty dipes 2
Inside of one of the twin dotty AI2's

No comments:

Post a Comment