Thursday, January 27, 2011

Painting...

I've been painting my arms off the past couple of days; a coffee table, 4 doorways of trim, and numerous other spray painting projects (I'm always spray painting something--it's a miracle cure for just about anything!)

First I'll give you a little teaser of my coffee table makeover...

IMG_5010

It's coming along beautifully! I should have a whole post about it tomorrow sometime!

Secondly I wanted to show off some little crafty things..first the difference spray paint can make. I took 2 little birdies from Dollar Tree, and sprayed them--the original is the sand colored...and with a little Matte Aluminum spray paint, voila!

IMG_4987

These will be moving upstairs and hopefully showcased on my new coffee table soon! :)

While at Dollar Tree, I also grabbed a couple of small wreaths. With a little spray paint, burlap and felt, I turned it into this little beauty..

IMG_5004

Close-up on the flowers:

IMG_5003

These little flowers were so cute and easy to make! I might put up a mini-tut for them in the next day or so!

So that's what I've been up to today!
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blue wreath. I've been on a blue kick lately too!

    ReplyDelete