Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It's been awhile....

It's been a few days since I last posted, so I figured I'd better catch up!! We had a pretty uneventful weekend--mother in law came on Saturday to watch the kids so hubby and I could have dinner by ourselves--and by ourselves, I mean w/ McKenna!! LOL! She is having severe seperation anxiety right now, and would have gone to pieces had I left her w/ MIL.

Hunting season starts soon. And this year, I'm actually looking forward to it. Having hubby gone, just means I can spend my weekend mornings sewing, instead of the usual cooking/cleaning routine. Plus, this coming weekend is opening pheasant season, which means craft fair time!! (Don't ask me why, but there is always a craft show pheasant opening weekend).

I managed to get a few things done this weekend. A couple of surprise Birthday gifts, 3 Large diapers for McKenna, a cloth doll and dress for Ashlee (which is only partly done-she still needs hair and a face, but Ashlee loves her as is...) I'll post pics soon!

Yesterday was McKenna's 7 month birthday!! I can't believe she's 7 months already!! Where o where has time gone!!! She may very well be our last baby, and it makes me sad that she's growing up so quickly. She's already eating solids, sitting up, and trying to crawl!! I'm so proud of her, yet so sad at the same time. I was to remember every smile, every coo. If I could capture her sweet baby scent, and bottle it, I would. It's bittersweet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment