Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What's for supper?


Tonight-Dustin's Chili--only I'm making it b/c he's working! We love this stuff! So, I thought I would post the recipe for everyone!
Enjoy!

Ingredients:

2 lbs ground beef
2 cans tomato soup
1 can of red kidney beans
1 can Mexican style diced tomatoes
1 medium onion
1 T. Chili powder (or more if you like it!)
salt and pepper to taste

Season ground beef and onion w/ salt and pepper, and brown. Drain fat. Add remaining ingredients, and bring to boil. Then simmer for at least a half hour--the longer you simmer, the more the flavor intensifies.
Serve w/ crackers or our fav. Frito Lay chips!

1 comment:

  1. Jodee - you won the barefoot book I was giving away! Congratulations! Will you contact me with your address so I can get it out to you? :)

    http://opinionrated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete